- All players must start on hole #1 unless otherwise directed.
- Collared shirts MUST BE WORN.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Practicing restricted to designated areas.
- NO practice allowed on the course.
- No groups of more than 5 players allowed at any time.
- Twosomes and singles should pair up to form groups.
- Please keep up with the group in front of you. If not, allow faster groups to play through.
- No more than 2 people/bags per cart. Each player must have bag and clubs.
- Carts must stay on paths around tees and greens. Elsewhere 90 degree rule applies. Please avoid driving through wet areas.
- Please repair your divots and ball marks, as well as one more per hole.
Ø Out of bounds marked by white stakes, curbs, fences, and telephone boxes.
Ø Hazards marked by red or yellow stakes.
Ø All course yardages are measured to the center of the greens.
Ø Colored stones at tee boxes represent the length of the hole.
Ø Fairway markers:
Ø Pin Placements: