Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Pharr. Our goal is to provide fair and equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals; and to recruit and enhance current and future employee careers within our organization. We promote pride and high morale among City of Pharr employees by fostering good working relationships.
All candidates can apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in and clicking on the “Apply” link! If this is the first time you are applying, you will need to create an account with a username and password. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening. Each applicant must have their own email address to create an application.
Please consider the following when applying for a position with the City of Pharr:
- Online Applications are only accepted for current available positions
- It is important that you complete the application thoroughly and enter all required fields
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Resumes may be uploaded as a supplement to the online application but are not accepted in lieu of applications and/or the Work History section.
- Depending on the position for which you are applying, college transcripts, completion of a work-related exercise or examination may be required during the application process
Any applicant selected for employment with the City of Pharr must receive satisfactory results from pre-employment drug testing, references, and background check. Please complete the required forms and upload them with your application. Failure to do so may cause your application to be rejected. Please take your time to fill out all areas of the application. Be as complete and accurate as possible.
Items in red are required to be completed.