Weekday Fees and Times – M,T,Th,F: $7.00 for Adults, $4.00 for children (ages 12 and under), & Senior citizens (55 and up) 12:30pm-5:30pm
Weekend Fees and Times – S,Su: $10.00 for Adults, $5.00 for children (ages 12 and under), & Senior citizens (55 and up) 1pm – 9pm
Note that the Aquatic Center will be closed every Wednesday for maintenance and lifeguard in-services.
Rules and Regulations
- Swimmers must wear swimsuits.
- Cut-off shorts, clothing with buttons, and colored shirts are not allowed.
- Absolutely no refunds are provided.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool areas.
- Swimmers are not allowed to run on the premises.
- Diving and flipping from the edge of the pool is not allowed.
- Absolutely no horseplay is allowed at any time.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Glass containers are prohibited on the premises.
- Abusive and profane language is not allowed.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weapons or objects, which may be perceived as weapons, are not allowed.
- Should you exit the aquatic center, you must re-pay to enter.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.