Facility Hours and Fees
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Daily Fees:
- $1/children, seniors 55+, military
- Monthly Membership
- $10/children, seniors 55+, military
- Indoor Pool
- Depth: 4 feet – 13 feet
Please Note: All swimmers must swim continuously throughout their reserved 1-hour swim session.
If using a cell phone or tablet and are having trouble making a reservation, please use the following instructions:
Login or Create Account > Click FULL SITE > Reservations > Reserve Now Button *
Rules & Regulations
- Swimmers must wear swimsuits.
- Cut-off shorts, clothing with buttons, and colored shirts are not allowed.
- Absolutely no refunds are provided.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool areas.
- Swimmers are not allowed to run on the premises.
- Diving and flipping from the edge of the pool is not allowed.
- Absolutely no horseplay is allowed at any time.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Glass containers are prohibited on the premises.
- Abusive and profane language is not allowed.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weapons or objects, which may be perceived as weapons, are not allowed.
- Should you exit the aquatic center, you must re-pay to enter.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- No Refunds.
Are you someone with quick wit, clear-cut focus, and a love for the water? The Pharr Aquatic Center is looking for motivated workers to serve as preventative members of our workforce who ensure the well-being and safety of the patrons in our park. Apply today!
May 18 – May 20
May 25 – May 27
June 1 – June 3
June 8 – June 10
June 15 – June 17
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with 1 hour lunch break
Cost: $125 ($50 non-refundable fee)
Must pay, in-person, at the Parks and Recreation Department
1011 W. Kelly Ave.
Pharr, TX 78577
Apply To Be a Lifeguard: